Calls for Service – Jail Bookings
November 6, 2023 – November 12, 2023
Call for Service Summary:
- Calls for Service for Week: 242
- 2023 Calls for Service:10,223
- Traffic Stops/Enforcement: 73
- Citations: 12
- Arrests: 4
- Medical Emergency Calls: 9
- Mental Health/Check Welfare: 7
- Civil Mediation (Child Custody-Property): 8
- Harassment Reports: 5
- Domestics: 2
- Dog Complaints/Found Animals: 7
- Suspicious Activity/Vehicle/Person: 4
- Security Alarms: 6
BLPD Arrests with Booking:
Clay Haverkamp (Age 52 – Elk River, MN) DWI
John Kmecik (Age 56 – Big Lake, MN) Probation Violation
Ethan Grimlie-Johnson (Age 27 – Becker, MN) Canceled IPS
Sunday, November 12, 2023
- Open Door – 198th Ave – Unsecure door found during a business check.
- Crash – Addison Way – Information gathered.
Saturday, November 11, 2023
- Two Car Seat Inspections were conducted at the BLPD.
Friday, November 10, 2023
- Traffic Complaint – Eagle Lk Rd N/Glenwood – Checked but did not locate the vehicle.
- Crash with Animal – 201st Ave/April – A deer ran into the side of a bus then ran off.
Thursday, November 9, 2023
- 911 Hang Up – Edinburgh Way – Responded. No problems and residence.
- Agency Assist – Phyllis/Martin – Assisted a deputy during a traffic stop with a vehicle search.
- Hit and Run – Jefferson Blvd – Door-ding that caused damage while in a parking lot. No information left.
- Agency Assist – Marketplace Dr – Assisted Sherburne Human Services.
Wednesday, November 8, 2023
- Public Assist – Henry Rd – Called to check an alarm noise at a multi-housing building. Found a fire panel showing a trouble alarm. FD notified.
- Community Policing – BLPD – Presentation for a Girl Scouts troop.
- Lift Assist – Powell St – Assisted an uninjured party that fell and could not get up.
- Agency Assist – Eagle Lake Rd S – Accompanied Sherburne Human Services on a home visit.
- Domestic – Polk St – Called for a domestic. Investigated and learned no assault occurred. One of the parties was on probation and was in violation. Probations contacted and issued an Arrest and Detain order. Party arrested and transported to Sherburne Co. Jail.
Tuesday, November 7, 2023
- Community Policing – BL Middle School – A student used Hornet Bucks to have lunch with an officer.
- Traffic Stop – Hwy 10/168th St – Stop conducted for illegal window tint. The driver had a license status of Canceled Inimical to Public Safety (IPS). The driver was arrested and booked into Sherburne Co. Jail.
- Agency Assist/Medical – 221st Ave – Assisted deputy on a medical emergency.
- Parking Enforcement – City Wide – Warnings and citations issued, based on prior contacts this year. (Street parking is prohibited Nov. 1st – April 15th midnight to 8am, or with 2’’ accumulation until the snow is removed.)
Monday, November 6, 2023
- Crash – Eagle Lake Rd N/Hwy 10 – Two vehicle crash. Investigated.
- Theft – Jefferson Blvd – Money loaded onto gift card scam. Investigation ongoing.
- DWI – Rose Dr – Traffic complaint about a possible impaired driver. Vehicle located and stopped after driving conduct was observed. DWI investigation conducted. Driver arrested for DWI. Tested at the BLPD and booked into Sherburne Jail.
- Trespass – Jefferson Blvd – Assisted trespass a former employee from a business.