NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE
THE RIGHT TO VERIFICATION OF THE DEBT AND IDENTITY OF THE ORIGINAL CREDITOR WITHIN THE TIME PROVIDED BY LAW IS NOT AFFECTED BY THIS ACTION.
Date: September 25, 2023
YOU ARE NOTIFIED THAT:
1. Default has occurred in the conditions of that certain mortgage that was executed by and among Brian C. Olene and Stephanie Olene, as mortgagors, and Sherburne State Bank, as mortgagee, which mortgage is dated September 13, 2019 and was recorded, as document number 879491, on October 1, 2019 with the Office of the County Recorder in and for Sherburne County, Minnesota.
2. The mortgage has been assigned as follows: n/a
3. The maximum principal amount secured by the mortgage was: $158,500.00.
4. No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the debt secured by the mortgage, or any part thereof.
5. The holder of the mortgage has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the mortgage and foreclosure of the mortgage and has complied with all notice and other requirements of applicable statutes.
6. As of the date of this notice, the amount due on the mortgage is: $156,027.27.
7. Pursuant to the power of sale in the mortgage, the mortgage will be foreclosed on the real property legally described as follows:
Lot 8, Block 2, McDowall Oaks Third Addition, Sherburne County, Minnesota
with the following street address and tax-parcel identification number:
Street Address: 140 Addison Way, Big Lake, Minnesota 55309
Tax-Parcel Identification Number: 65-511-0216
and will be sold by the Sheriff of Sherburne County, Minnesota at public auction on Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 10:00 o’clock a.m., at the Office of the Sherburne County Sheriff, 13880 Business Center Drive NW, Elk River, Minnesota 55330.
8. The time allowed by law for redemption by the mortgagors or the mortgagors’ personal representatives or assigns is six (6) months after the date of sale.
9. The date on or before which the mortgagors must vacate the property if the mortgage is not reinstated under Minn. Stat. § 580.30 or the property is not redeemed under Minn. Stat. § 580.23 is May 22, 2024, at 11:59 p.m. If the foregoing date is a Saturday, Sunday, or legal holiday, then the date to vacate is the next business day at 11:59 p.m.
10. THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGORS OR THE MORTGAGORS’ PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINN. STAT. § 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
THIS IS AN ATTEMPT TO COLLECT A DEBT AND ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE.
Sherburne State Bank, Mortgagee
WINTHROP & WEINSTINE, P.A.
By: /s/ Andrew J. Steil
Andrew J. Steil (#387048)
225 South Sixth Street
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Attorneys for Mortgagee
Sherburne State Bank
(Published in the Patriot 09/30/23, 10/07/23, 10/14/23, 10/21/23, 10/28/23, 11/04/23.)